4.6.14

We’re Moving – Come along!

Feels like I haven’t posted on this blog in like forever, which is partly true as the last time I posted over here was at “minimum” a month ago right? But do not disappoint, it’s because I’ve been working away on loads of new (And stolen) blog ideas for our new home over at www.wardrobeRambles.blogspot.co.uk –if you want to come along!  


Hopefully *crosses fingers* the move will go as swiftly and as fuss free as possible, and everyone that remains unaware of this planned, but abrupt move will be teleported quite happily across via bloglovin. As for GFC I’m not entirely sure of the process yet, however  I will keep you updated if anything changes in that aspect –As for now, I’ll see you over on Wardrobe Rambles, perhaps?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...